Home Insurance

There are two types of insurance associated with home insurance namely Buildings cover and Contents cover.

Buildings Cover

Buildings insurance provides cover to the structure of the property and the fixtures and fittings from damage caused by Fire, Subsidence, Lightning, Storms, Flood and Vandalism and can include other provisions depending on the policy taken.

Contents Insurance

This cover is for all your belongings held within the property; this will include your furniture, clothes, jewellery and other personal possessions. There may be a limit to the amount of cover and depending on the policy may include possessions outside of the home up to a specific value. If you have particular items of high value these will normally be assessed individually and must be mentioned prior to taking out the policy.

It can sometimes be cheaper to take both buildings and contents cover out at the same time with the same insurance provider.

At Grovelawn Financial we work with both Paymentshield and Halifax and can offer you buildings and or contents cover for both residential and buy to let properties in the UK. Talk to one of our home insurance advisors today, they will be happy to offer you a quotation for either buildings or contents cover or both combined.

For Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance and Buildings and Contents Insurance we usually offer products from a limited panel of providers.

Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

For more information on how we are paid for mortgages please click here.

Grovelawn Financial Services, 1C Restormel Industrial Estate, Liddicoat Road, Lostwithial PL22 0HD — T: 01208 872689